Friday, August 19, 2005

Air in the news

Two articles in Seattle papers this morning:

From the PI:
School judged safe despite some mold - sounds like Dr. Anderson was interviewed. Pretty good coverage of a very complex issue, some facts not quite right ("District workers have installed large air vents in each classroom and exhaust fans below", for example), but most on the money. Interesting to read about the L&I complaint end result - I don't know what that gets the teachers, but at least their voices got heard. I sure never would have crawled around down there years ago if I had known...

and then the Times:
Some fountains still can't pass school lead test - this is mostly about water fountains, obviously, but does indeed mention our mold problem. I wonder if our new fountains are passing or failing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home